- Debt Collection Defense and Debt Collection Agency Harassment in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Palm Beach, FL.
- Credit Card Defense & Credit Card Problems in Boca Raton, Broward, Palm Beach, Miami and West Palm Beach, FL.
- Debt Collection Agency Harassment in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Broward, Boca Raton, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach
- Credit Card Problems West Palm Beach & Credit Card Defense in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and Miami
- Credit Card Problems and Credit Card Defense in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, FL
View my Google+ Page
Tag Archives: violation
A federal law known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act limits what debt collectors can and cannot do to harass you about debts. The law applies only to “debt collectors.” This means that the person calling you is collecting … Continue reading
A leading debt collection company has agreed to pay a civil penalty of $2.8 million to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that its aggressive collection techniques violated federal law. As part of its efforts to protect consumers affected by the … Continue reading
Three people were arrested in July, 2011, for running an illegal debt collection firm in Orange City, Florida. This is one of the many reasons Congress enacted the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act (FDCPA), to prevent abusive collection agency practices such … Continue reading
How Does the FDCPA Work for You? The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) regulates how debt collector collectors act when attempting to recover a debt. The federal government enacted the FDCPA in response many complaints of debt collector abuses. The FDCPA prevents a debt collector … Continue reading